for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Leave it to Beaver: June Cleaver: Olden Days #2
How well do you know the life of June Cleaver? We got "Leave it to Beaver" trivia and "Leave it to Beaver" facts!
March 21, 2014
Leave it to Beaver
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: June Cleaver @ abcnews.go.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which of the following actually happened to June?
A. She was engaged to someone besides Ward.
B. She was fired from a department store.
C. She fell from a swing and took 9 stitches in her knee.
D. Her skirt fell off at a dance.
2. June used to be in:
A. Campfire Girls
C. the USO
D. the WACS
3. June once won:
A. a trophy for dancing
B. a medal for ice skating
C. a bicycle in a raffle
D. a blue cap for swimming (at camp)
4. When June visited New York, she went to plays, the opera, and
A. a fashion show
B. a fight in Madison Square Garden
C. a movie premiere
D. a night club
5. June lettered in this sport in school:
6. June went to see Lucia (the opera) with:
A. Eddie Ross
B. Freddie Rice
C. Ned Baylor
D. Teddy Rose
7. June told her friends at school that this man was her uncle:
A. Gary Cooper
B. John Boles
C. Lionel Barry
D. Rudolph Valentino
8. June once saw this with Aunt Martha:
A. a bat flight at the Grand Canyon
B. a Broadway musical
C. a horse race
D. a rain dance
9. June's mother made her wear:
A. ankle socks
C. hair ribbons
10. What was June's maiden name?
Conditions of Use