for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Leave it to Beaver: Eddie Haskell: Part 4
How well do you know Eddie Haskell? We got "Leave it to Beaver" trivia and "Leave it to Beaver" facts!
March 30, 2014
Leave it to Beaver
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Eddie Haskell @ nostalgis049.wordpress.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In "Wally and the Fraternity", Eddie referred to Ward's fraternity as:
A. Alpha Krappa
B. Stigma Cry
C. Pigma Sty
D. Smellta Sigh
2. In "Eddie's Sweater", who was Eddie's girl?
A. Alice Sedgewick
B. Cindy Andrews
C. Georgetta Rogers
D. Mary Denton
3. What was Eddie's address?
A. 175 Grant Avenue
B. 715 Maple Street
C. 517 Oakwood Lane
D. 571 Pine Avenue
4. In "The Book Report", the motor fell out of Eddie's car when:
A. Wally and Lumpy tied a rope to it
B. he was practicing racing starts at Willoughby Meadow
C. he hit the sidewalk during a street race
D. he was backing out of the Cleaver's driveway
5. In "Wally, the Lifeguard", Eddie embarrassed Thelma and Mary Ellen by:
A. eating 2 ice cream bars at once
B. hanging upside down from the lifeguard stand
C. making ape noises
D. playing bongos on the beach
6. In "The Credit Card", what was the name of Eddie's father?
7. Which of Eddie's relatives had connections with the fishing company?
A. his grandfather
B. his father
C. his Great Uncle Charles
D. his Uncle Richard
8. In "A Night in the Woods", Eddie and Lumpy lined up dates with whose cousins?
A. Cynthia Brewster
B. Mary Denton
C. Druscilla Fine
D. Denise Matthews
9. According to Eddie, a college should be judged by:
A. the women who go there
B. the football team
C. its fraternities
D. the food they serve
10. What was Caroline Shuster's pet name for Eddie?
B. Hot Lips
Conditions of Use