for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Larry Flynt - Constitutional Champion
A quiz on the man whose fondness for smut and obscenity saw him in the U S Supreme Court fighting for his constitutional right of freedom of speech.
May 30, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Larry Flynt)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what U S state was Larry Flynt born in November, 1942?
B. West Virginia
2. Larry Flynt began his Hustler Newsletter to advertise which of his business ventures?
A. night clubs
B. prostitution services
D. liqour stores
3. Which American celebrity did Larry Flynt publish nude pictures of in 1975?
A. Jane Fonda
B. Jackie Kennedy
C. Pat Nixon
D. Sally Struthers
4. In 1978 Larry Flynt was paralyzed, finishing in a wheelchair. How did this occur?
A. car accident
B. diving accident
D. multiple sclerosis
5. Which famed televangelist attempted to sue Larry Flynt?
A. Jimmy Bakker
B. Jerry Falwell
C. Jimmy Swaggart
D. Pat Robertson
6. Who played Larry Flynt in the movie "The People vs. Larry Flynt"?
A. Matthew McConaughey
B. Bruce Dern
C. Woody Harrelson
D. Josh Brolin
7. Larry Flynt was jailed for six months for what crime?
A. desecrating the U S flag
B. publishing photos of an under-age girl
C. publishing photos of bestiality
D. refusal to pay alimony
8. To what organization does Larry Flynt send copies of Hustler magazine each month?
A. Moral Majority
B. U S Supreme Court
C. United Nations General Assembly
D. U S Congress
9. Which of the following is not true of Larry Flynt?
A. He once claimed to be an evangelical Christian.
B. He tried to buy Mitt Romney's unabridged tax returns for $1 million.
C. He once ran for President of the U S.
D. He has been married five times
10. Which of the following quotes was not made by Larry Flynt?
A. Moses freed the Jews. Lincoln freed the slaves. I freed the neurotics.
B. If I were asked for a one line answer to the question' What makes a woman good in bed?' I would say, 'A man who is good in bed.'
C. If you're not going to offend somebody you don't need the First Amendment.
D. Politics is my hobby. Smut is my vocation.
Pine River Consulting 2022