for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Out-of-Towners (1970)
This is a quiz for fans of the original film, starring Jack Lemmon and Sandy Dennis.
June 09, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: lalakoiddirectory.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the number of the Kellermans' flight to New York?
2. At which hotel were the Kellermans booked?
A. The Bristol
B. The Hyatt Regency
C. The Plaza
D. The Waldorf-Astoria
3. Which taxi company took the Kellermans to the train station?
A. Blue Ribbon Taxi
B. Chariot Cab Co.
C. Majestic Taxi
D. Yellow Cab
4. What was the name of the airline captain on the Kellermans' flight?
5. The Kellermans were from what Ohio town?
B. Kings Mill
C. Oak Harbor
D. Twin Oaks
6. What was the Kellermans' address in Ohio?
A. 1471 Elm Tree Blvd.
B. 7114 Maple Ave.
C. 4711 Pine Street
D. 1174 Willow Tree Lane
7. What was the name of the dog that stole the Kellermans' Cracker Jack?
8. There was an ad on the side of the bus that the Kellermans took. What was it for?
C. the Marines
D. tanning oil
9. Which of the following did NOT happen to George?
A. He was beaten up by two guys.
B. He broke a tooth.
C. He fell off of a horse.
D. He went temporarily deaf after an explosion.
10. What was the name of the Kellermans' cab driver?
A. Barney Polaczek
B. Charlie Dunhill
C. Denny Givens
D. Larry Walker
Pine River Consulting 2022