for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Tennessee Titans History and Facts
Questions about coaches, mascots, jersey numbers, Super Bowl trips, of the Tennessee Titans.
July 18, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Tennessee Titans Helmet @ titansonline.com/)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What are the official colors of the Tennessee Titans?
A. blue and navy
B. red, white and blue
C. purple and silver
D. green and white
2. What position did NFL great Eddie George play for the the Tennessee Titans from 1996-2003?
A. wide receiver
B. running back
3. The Titans relocated in 1997 to Tennessee. From what city did they move?
A. Las Vegas
B. San Antonio
4. What is the official mascot of the Tennessee Titans?
B. Titan Man
5. Tennessee great Steve McNair played for the team from 1995-2005 eventually having his jersey retired with the Titans. What jersey number did he wear?
6. What team defeated the Tennessee Titans in Super Bowl XXXIV (1999-2000 season)?
A. Detroit Lions
B. St. Louis Rams
C. Chicago Bears
D. San Francisco 49ers
7. What is the name of the Tennessee Titans cheerleading squad?
C. Tennessee Titans Cheerleaders
D. Lady Titans
8. In what stadium did the Tennessee Titans begin playing in 1999?
A. Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium
B. Vanderbilt Stadium
C. LP Field
D. Soldier Field
9. Who did the Tennessee Titans select in the first round of the 2014 NFL draft (11th overall)?
A. Taylor Lewan
B. Bishop Sankey
C. Jadeveon Clowney
D. Lonnie Ballentine
10. Who did the Tennessee Titans hire as their head coach in 2014?
A. Ken Whisenhunt
B. Mike Munchak
C. Jeff Fisher
D. Bum Phillips
Conditions of Use