for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Geography of Europe
Trivia questions about the geography, mountains, countries, lakes and borders of Europe.
October 10, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Europe Map at worldatlas.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What geographic feature is commonly accepted as the eastern border of Europe?
B. Ural Mountains
C. border of Russia and Ukraine
D. border of Russia and Finland
2. What is the highest mountain peak in Europe?
A. Mt. McKinley
B. Mount Olympus
D. Mount Elbrus
3. What geologic feature is common in Iceland?
4. What is the largest lake in Europe?
A. Lake Ladoga
B. Lake Superior
C. Lake Geneva
D. Loch Ness
5. In what country will you find the southernmost point in
6. According to the strictest definition, Denmark, Norway and Sweden compose the geographic area known as Scandinavia. What other two countries are often culturally and ethnically associated with Scandinavia?
A. Finland and Russia
B. Greenland and Iceland
C. Iceland and Finland
D. Finland and Latvia
7. Which of the following is not a European Mediterranean country?
8. Enduring and oft-written about, The Matterhorn is certainly one of the world's most beautiful mountains. On the border of what two European countries will you find it?
A. Germany and Poland
B. Albania and Greece
C. France and Spain
D. Italy and Switzerland
9. What is the longest river in Europe?
A. Elbe River
B. Danube River
C. Nile River
D. Volga River
10. What channel or strait separates southern England from northern France?
A. English Channel
B. Straits of Dover
C. North Channel
D. Straits of Moyle
Conditions of Use