for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Rudolph Valentino - The Great Latin Lover
He made women swoon as the most famous silent screen actor of his time only to die tragically young. Take ten questions on the man the world will forever know as "The Sheik".
November 03, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where was Rudolph Valentino born on May 6, 1895?
2. Arriving in America in 1913, what talent did Rudolph Valentino employ before becoming an actor?
D. piano accordionist
3. What film announced Rudolph Valentino's arrival on the world's cinema?
A. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
B. The Eagle
C. The Young Rajah
D. Blood and Sand
4. How many times was Rudolph Valentino married?
5. When his masculinity was questioned by a member of the press, what did Valentino challenge the reporter to?
A. a knife fight
B. a wrestling match
C. a duel
D. a boxing match
6. What was Rudolph Valentino's last movie?
A. A Farewell to Arms
B. The Long Goodbye
C. The Son of the Sheik
D. The Sheik Lives!
7. How old was Rudolph Valentino when he died?
8. What was the official cause of Rudolph Valentino's death?
B. heart attack
9. Which actress sent 4000 red roses to Valentino's funeral?
A. Clara Bow
B. Pola Negri
C. Mary Pickford
D. Claudette Colbert
10. How many children did Rudolph Valentino officially have?
Conditions of Use