for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Joanne Woodward - All Class!
Joanne Woodward has charmed, thrilled and entranced audiences with her special style. Take ten questions on her interesting life.
December 05, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Joanne GT Woodward
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Jooane Woodward @ kimmystyle.blogspot.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Joanne Woodward was born in 1930 in what U S state?
2. Joanne Woodward was named after whom?
A. Joan of Arc
B. Joan Fontaine
C. Joan Crawford
D. Joan Blondell
3. Joanne Woodward met her eventual husband - Paul Newman - on the set of what movie?
B. Rally 'Round the Flag, Boys!
C. From the Terrace
D. The Long Hot Summer
4. For which of her movies did Joanne Woodward win an Academy Award?
A. The Long Hot Summer
B. Rachel, Rachel
C. Three Faces of Eve
D. A Kiss Before Dying
5. Joanne Woodward's actor husband was once asked why he didn't have affairs with other women. His response was?
A. If you knew my wife, you wouldn't have to ask.
B. She's one hellcat on wheels when angry.
C. I promised to love her until death do us part.
D. I have steak at home. Why should I go out for hamburger?
6. What was Joanne Woodward's opinion of acting?
A. She loved it and always wanted to do it
B. A convenient way to pay the bills
C. A slightly ridiculous way to earn a living
D. Better than working for a living
7. How many times has Joanne Woodward been nominated for the Best Actress Academy Award?
8. Joanne Woodward starred in the 1972 film The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds. Which of the following is not true of the film?
A. It was produced and directed by her husband and also starred her daughter.
B. She won a Golden Globe for her performance.
C. Of all her films, it was the one with the longest title.
D. It was shot in Woodward's home state of Connecticut.
9. What do the initials GT in Joanne Woodward's name stand for?
A. Gorton Thrumster
B. Graham Townsend
C. Gignilliat Trimmier
D. Grace Therese
10. As of 2014, it was suspected Joanne Woodward was stricken with what disease?
A. lung cancer
Conditions of Use