for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Robert Wadlow - World's Tallest Human
Fate decreed Robert Wadlow would be known as the world's tallest human. Test your knowledge of the man whose life story is an interesting one.
April 19, 2015
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Robert P Wadlow
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Robert Wadlow @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Robert Wadlow was born February 22, 1918 in what U S state?
2. Approximately how tall was Robert Wadlow when he died?
A. 8 feet
B. 9 feet
C. 10 feet
D. 11 feet
3. What was the cause of Robert Wadlow's great height?
A. A meeting of genes - both parents were tall
B. An exercise and diet regime implemented by his parents
C. An enlarged pituitary gland
D. Over-active thyroid gland
4. At the age of five, Robert Wadlow was taller than which significant person in his life?
A. His teacher
B. His grandfather
C. His father
D. His mother
5. How many siblings did Robert Wadlow have?
A. None - his parents did not want to risk having another giant
B. One brother
C. One sister
6. How did Robert Wadlow's parents raise him in view of his extreme height and the interest it caused?
A. They attempted to provide as normal an upbringing as possible.
B. They shielded him from the gaze of a curious public.
C. They saw him as a money-making opportunity.
D. They believed themselves cursed by the devil and sought help from a variety of churches.
7. With which organization did Robert Wadlow tour in 1936?
A. Smithsonian Institute
B. The San Francisco Examiner
C. Ringling Brothers Circus
D. Barnum and Bailey Circus
8. What physical affliction did Robert Wadlow suffer that eventually contributed to his death?
A. poor hearing
B. poor circulation
D. cystic fibrosis
9. How old was Robert Wadlow when he died?
10. Which of the following is the best description of Robert Wadlow?
A. His limited mental capacity reduced him to a mere curiosity.
B. He became a recluse.
C. He attempted to lead a dignified life.
D. He celebrated his celebrity and capitalized on it.
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by