for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Goodbye, Mr Chips!
The 1939 version of the story of an English school teacher is a classic from that classic film-making year of 1939. Take ten questions on Mr Chipping and his boys.
June 26, 2015
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. He was called Chips but what was Mr Chipping's first name?
2. What was the name of the school at which Mr Chips taught?
3. What subject did Mr Chips teach?
4. What family followed Chips from his start to his end at his school?
5. In what country did Chips meet his future wife?
6. Chips fell in love with and married this lovely lady with what name?
7. On what day did Chips' wife die giving birth to their child who also died?
A. Christmas Day
B. Good Friday
C. New Year's Day
D. April Fool's Day
8. In 1909 Chips had a falling out with the headmaster over the pronunciation of which ancient's name?
9. Who was the German master from the school who died fighting for the German army during World War I?
A. Karl Bormann
B. Franz Fleischer
C. Max Staefel
D. Fritz Stenkel
10. How old was Chips when died?
Conditions of Use