for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Seattle Mariners Baseball History & Facts
Questions about the Seattle Mariners history, players, managers, and records.
September 01, 2015
MLB American League West
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Seattle Mariners logo and Mariners web site)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What are the official team colors of the Seattle Mariners?
A. magenta, cream and purple
B. metalllic red, yellow and navy blue
C. silver, green and gold
D. navy blue, northwest green, metallic silver, & white
2. Which of the following is a popular nickname of the Seattle Mariners?
B. The Boys
C. The M's
D. The Team
3. Prior to the Mariners arrival, the city of Seattle was home to another MLB team. What was the name of it?
A. Seattle Pilots
B. Seattle Steamers
C. Seattle Cattle
D. Seattle Jets
4. What is the mascot of the Seattle Mariners?
B. Mariner Moose
C. Mariner Man
D. Mariner Mama
5. In 2001, the Seattle Mariners set an American League record for most wins in a single season. How many wins did they chock up?
6. One of the most prolific players in the history of the Seattle Mariners was Ichiro, who was a 7-time MLB All-Star (1994-2000). What was Ichiro's last name?
7. What is the AAA affiliate of the Seattle Mariners?
A. Sacramento River Cats
B. Reno Aces
C. Tacoma Rainiers
D. Fresno Grizzlies
8. In 2011, the Seattle Mariners marketing staff set up a personal rooting section for Cy Young winning pitcher Felix Hernandez - a place for his fans to sing, dance and cheer for him. What is the name of the section?
A. King's Court
B. Felix's Place
C. Felix's Section
D. none of the above
9. 10× MLB All-Star pitcher Randy Johnson played for the Seattle Mariners from 1989-1998, setting several Mariner and MLB records in the process. What was Johnson's nickname?
A. Big Daddy
B. The Big Unit
10. Who did the Seattle Mariners name as their manager in 2014?
A. Billy Martin
B. Mike Hargrove
C. Brad Ausmus
D. Lloyd McClendon
Conditions of Use