for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Ohio Fun Facts
Trivia questions about the history, geography, culture and politics of Ohio!
April 15, 2016
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Ohio Map at enchanted learning.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the nickname of the state of Ohio?
A. The Great Lake State
B. The Gem State
C. The Magnolia State
D. The Buckeye State
2. What is the capital of Ohio?
3. What state borders Ohio to the west?
D. Rhode Island
4. What American funk and R&B band, most popular in the 1970s, have their roots in Dayton, Ohio?
B. The Ohio Players
C. The O'Jays
D. Kool & the Gang
5. What is the nickname of Ohio University?
C. Red Birds
6. What NHL hockey team calls Columbus, Ohio home?
A. Blue Jackets
B. Red Wings
7. Tough question. Who was the first woman to serve as governor of Ohio? hint: she only served for 12 days in the late 1980s.
A. Jennette Bradley
B. Maureen O'Connor
C. Nancy Hollister
D. Mary Taylor
8. What is the only Great Lake that borders Ohio?
9. What 1990s-2000s TV sitcom was set in the fictional city of Rutherford, Ohio?
A. 3rd Rock from the Sun
B. Home Improvement
D. King of Queens
10. In what Ohio city will you find the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
Pine River Consulting 2022