for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Indiana Fun Facts
Trivia questions about the history, geography, culture and politics of Indiana!
April 28, 2016
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Indiana Map)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the nickname of Indiana State University?
2. What is the capital of Indiana?
B. Fort Wayne
C. South Bend
3. What state borders Indiana to the west?
C. New York
4. What is the nickname of the state of Indiana?
A. The Great Lake State
B. The Hoosier State
C. The Magnolia State
D. America's Bread Basket
5. Who was the first US President to call Indiana his home state?
A. Benjamin Harrison
B. Ulysses S. Grant
C. Abraham Lincoln
D. Herbert Hoover
6. The Jackson 5, a pop group most popular in the 1970s, hailed from what Indiana city?
D. French Lick
7. What 1970s-80s TV sitcom was set in Logansport, Indiana?
A. The Facts of Life
B. Welcome Back, Kotter
C. The Jeffersons
D. One Day at a Time
8. Indiana has a 45-mile coastline along what Great Lake?
A. Lake Erie
B. Lake Huron
C. Lake Michigan
D. Lake Superior
9. What is the name of the NBA team located in Indianapolis, Indiana?
10. In what month does the Indianapolis 500 automobile race take place?
Conditions of Use