for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Friedrich Nietzsche - German philosopher
His writings on the potential of mankind and how to unleash it influenced many, not the least, the leaders of the Third Reich. "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger".
June 10, 2016
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Born in 1844, Friedrich Nietzsche suffered what traumatic event when aged four?
A. The death of his father
B. The invasion of Germany by Russian forces
C. Sexual assault by an uncle
D. The death of his mother
2. At what age was Nietzsche appointed as Chair of Classical Philology in Basel?
3. What complaint afflicted Nietzsche most of his adult life?
4. As a philosopher, Nietzsche chose what as the guiding principle of his life?
5. What did Nietzsche regard as the greatest disease of mankind?
6. What did Nietzsche believe made people great?
A. the act of valuing
B. their objectivity
C. content of their beliefs
D. their benevolence
7. What aspect of Christianity did Nietzsche object to most?
B. the resurrection
C. the crucifixion
8. By the 1880s Nietzsche was indulging in what in an attempt to counter his chronic insomnia?
9. Who did Nietzsche famously declare was dead?
10. What aspect of Nietzsche's writing did the Nazis use in their rise to power?
Pine River Consulting 2022