for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Pennsylvania Fun Facts
Trivia questions about the history, geography, culture and politics of Pennsylvania!
July 06, 2016
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Pennsylvania map)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the nickname of Penn State University?
B. Nittany Lions
C. Sea Wolves
2. What is the nickname of the state of Pennsylvania?
A. Keystone State
B. Magnolia State
C. Gem State
D. Mountain State
3. What state borders Pennsylvania to the north?
D. New York
4. Who was the first US President to hail from Pennsylvania?
A. Ronald Reagan
B. John Tyler
C. James Buchanan
D. John F. Kennedy
5. Which of the following TV shows was based in Scranton, Pennsylvania?
A. All in the Family
B. One Day at a Time
C. The Office
6. What is the only Great Lake that borders the state of Pennsylvania?
A. Lake Ontario
B. Lake Erie
C. Lake Superior
D. Lake Michigan
7. In what year did the infamous Battle of Gettysburg take place?
8. What sub-mountain range is located in northeastern Pennsylvania?
A. Beartooth Mountains
B. Pocono Mountains
C. Bighorn Mountains
D. White Cloud Mountains
9. What is the capital city of Pennsylvania?
10. What NHL hockey team resides in Pittsburgh?
A. Red Wings
Conditions of Use