for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Mt Rushmore
It is the world's largest sculpture that has attracted millions of visitors. Test your knowledge of the history behind this remarkable achievement.
September 06, 2016
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Mt Rushmore is in what U.S. state?
C. North Dakota
D. South Dakota
2. Who was the sculptor of Mt Rushmore?
A. Gutzon Borglum
B. Lorado Taft
C. Elijah Quorm
D. Septimus Cragg
3. The face of which president on Mt Rushmore caused the greatest amount of excavation?
4. Mt Rushmore is mainly composed of what material?
5. Which president was completed first on Mt Rushmore?
6. Which Hitchcock movie used Mt Rushmore for its climax?
B. Strangers on a Train
D. North by Northwest
7. Which president's face was originally planned to be on the left of Washington on Mt Rushmore?
A. Ulysses Grant
B. Thomas Jefferson
C. Abraham Lincoln
D. Franklin Roosevelt
8. Approximately how long is each face on Mt Rushmore?
A. 60 feet
B. 100 feet
C. 120 feet
D. 150 feet
9. A vault was installed behind the faces of Mt Rushmore. Which of the following does it not contain?
A. Bill of Rights
B. Declaration of Independence
D. History of the United States
10. Approximately how many people visit Mt Rushmore annually?
Conditions of Use