for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Kevin Kline -versatile and enduring actor
He can turn his acting talent to comedy, drama and action, even in a foreign language. Take ten questions on the masterful Kevin Kline.
October 19, 2016
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Best Week Ever)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what country was Kevin Kline born on October 24, 1947?
A. U S A
2. What film was Kevin Kline's Hollywood debut?
A. A Fish Called Wanda
B. Sophie's Choice
C. The Big Chill
D. Cry Freedom
3. As of 2016, how many times has Kevin Kline portrayed a U.S. President?
4. In 1989 Kevin Kline married which Hollywood actress?
A. JoBeth Williams
B. Meg Tilly
C. Phoebe Cates
D. Patricia Gaul
5. Which superhero role did Kevin Kline decline?
C. Green Hornet
6. Kevin Kline was a star of a film in which he demonstrated his fluency in what language?
7. Which two movie stars has Kevin Kline portrayed on film?
A. Johnny Weismeuller and Clark Gable
B. James Stewart and Stewart Grainger
C. Basil Rathbone and Frederick March
D. Douglas Fairbanks and Errol Flynn
8. Which 20th century U.S. composer did Kevin Kline portray on film?
A. George Gershwin
B. Cole Porter
C. Oscar Hammerstein
D. John Phillip Sousa
9. Complete this quote from Kevin Kline - "People ask what's the best role you've ever played. I tell them..."
A. Otto in A Fish Called Wanda
B. as a father and husband
C. all of them
D. the next one
10. Kevin Kline is an active supporter of what charity?
A. multiple sclerosis
B. homeless dogs
C. juvenile diabetes
D. deaf society
Conditions of Use