for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Columbia: "Libertad y Orden"
Questions about the culture, geography and government of Columbia.
December 31, 2016
South American Geography
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Columbia map @ gov.uk)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the capital city of Columbia?
2. Which of the following countries does not border Columbia?
3. What Columbian city is known as the "City of the Bridges?"
A. Barranquilla, Atlántico
B. Honda, Tolima
C. Ibagué, Tolima
D. Soacha, Cundinamarca
4. What three colors make up the Columbian flag?
A. yellow, blue and red
B. green, yellow and red
C. yellow, purple and red
D. red, white and blue
5. What is Columbia's type of government?
D. Unitary presidential constitutional republic
6. From what country did Columbia gain its independence in 1810?
7. Colombia is the world's leading source of what precious gem?
8. What Columbian pop star has recorded the hits, "Hips Don't Lie,"Don't Bother," and "Whenever, Wherever"?
A. Carlos Vives
D. none of the above
9. Who took office as President of Colombia in 2010?
A. Juan Manuel Santos
B. Álvaro Uribe Vélez
C. Andrés Pastrana Arango
D. Ernesto Samper Pizano
10. The fictional character, Juan Valdez is the promoting image for which of Colombia's exports?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by