for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Reese Witherspoon - Versatile Actress
Reese Witherspoon can turn her hand to a variety of roles (as any good actor should). Take ten questions on this accomplished star of the silver screen.
January 02, 2017
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what U S state was Reese Witherspoon born on March 22, 1976?
B. South Carolina
2. Reese Witherspoon is a self-confessed fan of what?
A. old movies
C. stamp collecting
3. Reese Witherspoon won the Young Hollywood Award for Best Female Breakthrough Performance for what film?
4. What first name was Reese Witherspoon's given by her parents?
5. For her performance in what film did Reese Witherspoon win an Oscar for Best Actress?
A. Coal MIner's Daughter
B. Walk the Line
C. Legally Blonde
6. Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde played a character with which first name?
7. As of 2016, how many times has Reese Witherspoon been married?
8. In an interview, Reese Witherspoon claimed she was discriminated in three ways. Which of the following was not one of them?
A. because she was blonde
B. because she was an actress
C. because she was from the South
D. because she was a woman
9. As of 2016, how many times has Reese Witherspoon been nominated for the Best Actress Oscar?
10. Which of the following is not true of Reese Witherspoon?
A. She is a vegetarian.
B. She serves on the board of the Save the Children Fund.
C. She has three children.
D. She has been arrested for disorderly conduct.
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by