for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Famous Buildings
Ten questions on some of the most notable buildings around the world.
April 13, 2017
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: https://www.architectmagazine.com/design/santiago)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the name of the church in the main square of Venice?
A. St Michael's
B. St Mark's
C. St Leo's
D. St Anthony's
2. In what Indian city will you find the Taj Mahal?
3. What is the name of the famous cathedral in Red Square, Moscow with its onion-shaped spires?
A. St Catherine's
B. St Dominic's
C. St Sophia's
D. St Basil's
4. In what country will you find the 54 floor building known as the Turning Torso?
5. The Willis (Sears) Tower in Chicago is a feat of engineering combining how many tubes of different heights?
6. Which of the following famous London buildings was designed by Christopher Wren?
A. Buckingham Palace
B. Westminster Abbey
C. St Paul's Cathedral
D. Tower of London
7. The Great Pyramid of Giza was originally covered with what?
A. polished limestone
8. Who designed the White House in Washington, USA?
A. John Brogden
B. Edward Stewart
C. Thomas Downes
D. James Hoban
9. Where are the twin skyscrapers known as the Petronas Towers to be found?
B. Kuala Lumpur
D. Rio de Janiero
10. Which of the following famous buildings is not to be found in Rome?
D. the catacombs
Conditions of Use