for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Movie Villains
They have frightened, repulsed and added spice to many movies. Take ten questions on some memorable movie baddies!
July 03, 2018
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of the crazed killer in Dirty Harry?
2. Who was the demented damsel in "Misery" who terrorised her captive writer?
3. How did Voldemort kill Harry Potter's parents?
A. poisoned them
B. threw them off a cliff
C. used a killing curse
D. imprisoned and starved them to death
4. In the "Wizard of Oz" which of the following powers did the Wicked Witch of the West not have?
A. make and throw fireballs
B. teleport herself
C. see her enemies with a magic ball
D. read minds
5. In "Halloween II" how was Michael Myers killed?
A. dropped in a vat of acid
B. burnt alive
C. thrown in a mincing machine
D. blown up
6. In "Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves" with what did the Sheriff of Nottingham want to remove Robin's heart?
A. a shovel
B. a deer antler
C. an oyster shell
D. a spoon
7. In "Psycho" how many times did Norman Bates stab Marion in the shower?
8. When Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader engage in their sabre fight, what body part does Luke excise from his father?
D. nothing - he spares his father
9. What is Dracula's first name?
D. He didn't have one.
10. In "Silence of the Lambs" what did Hannibal Lecter drink while eating a victim's liver?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by