for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Aretha Franklin - Queen of Soul
Aretha Franklin has been called the best singer in the world, giving new meaning to songs even the authors didn't anticipate. Test your knowledge of the universally acclaimed lady who set the benchmark for vocal excellence.
August 18, 2018
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Aretha L Franklin
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Aretha Franklin @ metro.co.uk)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Aretha Franklin was born in 1942 in what musically important city?
B. New Orleans
2. Aretha Franklin gave birth to four sons. How old was she when she first became a mother?
3. What was Aretha Franklin's first number one hit?
A. A Natural Woman
C. I Say a Little Prayer
D. I Never Loved a Man (the Way I Love You)
4. At how many presidential inaugurations did Aretha Franklin perform?
5. At the funeral of which slain American icon did Aretha Franklin sing?
A. John Kennedy
B. Martin Luther King
C. Malcolm X
D. Robert Kennedy
6. Aretha Franklin was the first female inductee into what Hall of Fame?
A. Rhythm and Blues
D. Rock and Roll
7. Aretha Franklin received the Presidential Medal of Freedom from which President?
A. Jimmy Carter
B. Bill Clinton
C. George W Bush
D. Barack Obama
8. How many Grammy awards did Aretha Franklin win?
9. Aretha Franklin had a number of healh-related issues. Which of the following was not one of them?
C. excess weight
10. Aretha Franklin has been honored in many ways. As of August, 2018 which of the following is not one of them?
A. a street in Detroit
B. an asteroid
C. Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award
D. U S postage stamp
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by