for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Jimmy Swaggart - Preaching, Praying and Prostitutes
Jimmy Swaggart was America's top evangelist until his liaisons with a prostitute became international news. Test your knowledge of this almighty fall from grace.
September 14, 2019
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what southern state was Jimmy Swaggart's ministry based and where his illicit liaisons took place?
2. With what religious denomination was Jimmy Swaggart associated?
B. Latter Day Saints
C. Apostolic Faith Mission
D. Assemblies of God
3. Who was the prostitute with whom Jimmy Swaggart had his motel assignations?
A. Jessica Hahn
B. Gennifer Flowers
C. Deborah Murphree
D. Stormy Daniels
4. The motels used by Swaggart were located on what highway?
5. Who was the member of Swaggart's church, who Swaggart accused of conducting multiple affairs, who caught Swaggart soliciting?
A. John Scott
B. Marvin Gorman
C. Silas Harwood
D. Douglas Truscott
6. Over what two-year period did the Jimmy Swaggart scandal play out?
7. The prostitute visited by Swaggart later posed in what men's magazine?
8. Because of the scandal, Swaggart had to down-size many of his assets. Which of the luxury items following did he have to sell?
A. Rolls Royce
B. private yacht
C. private jet
D. private hotel
9. Jimmy Swaggart blamed his downfall on demons. Which fellow evangelist cast out Swaggart's demons over the phone?
A. Jim Bakker
B. Oral Roberts
C. Joel Osteen
D. Creflo Dollar
10. Where in 1991 Jimmy Swaggart was caught with another prostitute?
A. New York
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by