for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Geronimo: Native American Leader
When an action verb becomes synonomous with your name for 100 years, you know you've made a mark! zeke04
September 23, 2006
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What year was Geronimo born?
2. Geronimo was from what well know Indian tribe?
3. What happened to Geronimo's first wife and family?
A. They were swept away by a flood
B. Killed by American soldiers
C. They were killed by Mexican soldiers while on a trading expedition
D. Nothing, his wife lived to be 102
4. Geronimo's real name was:
5. Geronomo believed that:
A. He was destined to rule all of Mexico
B. He was the re-incarnation of a rabbit
C. No gun could ever kill him
D. He was a god
6. In his life, how many wives did Geronimo have?
7. Geronimo rode in what US President's inaugural parade?
A. Abraham Lincoln
B. Teddy Roosevelt
C. Herbert Hoover
D. Franklin Roosevelt
8. In his own tribe, Geronimo was actually a:
B. medicine man
D. leather worker
9. Where did Geronimo die?
C. New York
10. Geronimo's grave site is believed to have been vandalized by:
A. Another Indian tribe
B. Mexican soldiers
C. Local towns people
D. Yale's secret "Skull and Bones" Society
Pine River Consulting 2022