for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Married with Children - Part II
More questions on the dysfunctional Bundy family and the comedy series that broke down many TV taboos.
July 12, 2020
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: mentalfloss.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Al Bundy's one claim to sporting fame was that he scored how many touchdowns in a day when playing high school football?
2. What unfortunate maiden name did Peggy have before she married Al?
3. The Bundy family dog, Buck was reincarnated as a gay cocker spaniel with what name?
4. Of what nationality did Al have a particular dislike?
5. Al Bundy attended a high school named after which lesser-known President?
6. What was the name of the young Bundy relation introduced in Season 7 who went upstairs and was never heard of again?
7. The Bundy's neighbour, Marcy Rhoades married for the second time to a man with what presidential first name?
8. Al Bundy had an obvious misogynist streak. Of the many women he insulted, which group came back to seek revenge via a kangaroo court?
B. female bosses
C. obese women
9. In Married with Children, Mayhem, Pinworm, Salt Water and Stab Wound are names of what?
A. descriptions of some of Al's customers
B. insults directed by Al at his family
C. meals created by Peg and named by Al
D. some of Kelly's boyfriends
10. Which member of the Bundy family is allergic to fire?
Conditions of Use