for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - 1975 Film
Regarded as a classic in the proud history of American film-making, "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" is a testament to the indomitable human spirit. Test your knowledge of this marvellous movie.
January 06, 2021
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: www2.bfi.org.uk)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Randle McMurphy's nemesis is Nurse Ratched who has what first name?
2. The first confrontation Randle McMurphy has with Nurse Ratched is over what?
A. watching TV
B. turning down the music
C. patients' rights
D. where he will sleep
3. What was the name of the stuttering patient who was transformed after spending a night with a prostitute named Cathy at the Christmas party organized by McMurphy?
4. Even though McMurphy gets enough votes to watch TV, Nurse Ratched denies him the opportunity to watch what sport?
5. When McMurphy escapes to take a number of patients on a fishing trip, what vehicle does he commandeer to get them to the sea?
B. school bus
D. street car
6. Following his first visit to the "shock shop" for electrotherapy, McMurphy says he's taken 10,000 watts and ................?
A. "good girls go to heaven. Bad girls make me feel like I'm in heaven."
B. "the more buttons I undo, the faster she becomes undone."
C. "I swear she won't stop until the neighbours know my name."
D. "the next woman who takes me on will light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars."
7. What sport did McMurphy try to teach the Chief?
8. McMurphy discovers the Chief can speak and hear when he offers him what brand of chewing gum?
A. Juicy Fruit
D. Bubble Yum
9. Nurse Ratched's glacial visage only breaks when she delivers her chilling smile at certain times. Which of the following is not one of those times?
A. getting her way
B. belittling patients
C. making a threat
D. seeing the Christmas party aftermath
10. Following the lobotomy operation on McMurphy, how does the Chief kill him before breaking out to freedom?
A. snaps his neck
B. injects him with a cocktail of drugs
C. smothers him with a pillow
D. drowns him
Conditions of Use