for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Tony Randall: Mr. Prim & Proper
He was best known for his portrayal of Felix Unger on "The Odd Couple." A great career in show business! -Bill
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Tony Randall @ Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Tony Randall was militantly opposed to what?
B. gay marriage
2. At the time of his death in 2004, Tony Randall had set the record for number of appearances on Late Night with David Letterman. How many times did he appear?
A. between 40 and 49
B. between 50 and 59
C. between 60 and 69
D. between 70 and 79
3. What brilliant detective did Tony Randall enjoy playing in "The Alphabet Murders" in 1966?
A. Sam Spade
B. Hercule Poirot
C. Lord Peter Whimsy
D. Sherlock Holmes
4. Of which medical condition did Tony Randall suffer?
A. Bowed Legs
B. Tinnitus (chronic ringing in the ears)
D. Fallen arches
5. In 1997, Tony Randall married his second wife, Heather Harlan. How many years younger than Tony was she?
6. Tony Randall was originally cast as the voice of Templeton the Rat in the movie "Charlotte's Web" (1973) without an audition. When Joseph Barbera realized he wasn't right for the voice they paid him and hired whom in his place?
A. Paul Lynde
B. Wally Cox
C. Gene Wilder
D. Jack Klugman
7. Tony Randall was a regular guest panelist on which game show during the 1960's?
A. "Truth or Consequences"
C. "What's My Line"
D. "To Tell the Truth"
8. In "The Odd Couple", Tony Randall's character Felix and Oscar, played by Jack Klugman, kept regular company with two sisters who lived in their apartment. What was the sisters' "birdlike" last name?
9. After the "The Odd Couple" was canceled, Tony Randall won an Emmy for playing Felix Unger. Upon accepting the award, he wished for what?
A. he had a job
B. the show would never end
C. that Jack Klugman would have won instead
D. he had a drink
10. How was Tony Randall affiliated with the National Actors Theatre in New York?
A. He starred there more than any other actor
B. He was the founder
C. He was the first actor to play there
D. He was the theatre�s largest financial supporter
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by