for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Corey Taylor - Behind the Mask
Some easy and hard trivia questions about the frontman of Slipknot and Stone Sour, Corey Taylor.
January 14, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Corey Taylor @ thecoreytaylor.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what year was Corey Taylor born?
2. Where was Corey born?
A. Des Moines, Iowa
B. Cedar Rapids, Iowa
C. Iowa City, Iowa
D. Kansas City, Missouri
3. Aside from their real names, members of the band are also referred to by numbers 0 through 8. What number does Corey assume while singing for Slipknot?
4. Corey Taylor appears in what 2002 movie with Slipknot?
A. All or Nothing
C. Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever
5. Corey founded Stone Sour in 1992 with what drummer?
A. Roy Mayorga
B. Joel Ekman
C. Joe D'arco
D. Shannon Larkin
6. Slipknot fans are called what by the band and themselves?
7. Corey Taylor plays an instrument occasionally with Stone Sour. What instrument?
C. Custom Percussion
8. Corey Taylor pays tribute to his favorite comic book hero in the music video for Bother. Which comic book hero is it?
9. The first record label owned by Corey Taylor was:
A. Maggot Records
B. Facecage Records
C. Purity Records
D. Great Big Mouth Records.
10. What is Taylor's first son's name?
A. Parker Griffin Taylor
B. Corey Taylor, Jr.
C. Griffin Parker Taylor
D. Steven Patrick Taylor
Conditions of Use