for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Little House on the Prairie Tidbits
This is a quiz to see what people know about "Little House on the Prairie."
February 08, 2007
American TV Dramas
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Little House on the Prairie)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. To what drug did Albert become addicted?
2. What was Laura's horse's name?
3. Who watched Mary, Laura, and Carrie when Charles and Caroline went on a second honeymoon?
A. Mr. Edwards
B. Mrs. Oleson
C. Miss Beatle
D. They left Mary in charge
4. What sport was Albert great at, but quit?
5. What job did Mary start doing to make extra money as a child?
D. working at Oleson's Mercantile
6. Charles almost lost their farm because he got hurt and couldn't finish a job. How did they keep from losing the farm?
A. He did the job even though he was hurt
B. The community helped finish the job
C. Mr. Edwards finished the job
D. The warehouse burned down
7. What was the man's name that Laura met on top of the mountain when she wanted to speak with God? hint: she wanted to switch places with her brother who had died, so Charles would have a son.
B. John Henry
8. What color was Laura's Sunday dress?
9. What did Laura call her husband, Almonzo?
10. Who was the first switchboard operator in Walnut Grove?
A. Nellie Oleson
B. Caroline Ingalls
C. Hester Sue
D. Laura Ingalls
Conditions of Use