for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Law and Order: The Original Series
Tidbits about the long-running series, "Law & Order.". Written by tazzytina.
February 19, 2007
American TV Dramas
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Law and Order)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what city is "Law and Order" set?
C. Los Angeles
D. New York City
2. Why was Detective Mike Logan transferred from the 27th precinct to Staten Island?
A. He received a promotion
B. He was shot
C. He went undercover
D. He punched a city councilman
3. Who was riding in the car when Assistant District Attorney Claire Kinkaid was killed by a drunk driver?
A. Benjamin Stone
B. Lenny Briscoe
C. Paul Robinette
D. Jack McCoy
4. What happened to Mike Logan's original partner Max Greevy, played by George Dzundza?
A. He retired
B. He became a captain
C. He was murdered at his home
D. He died of a terminal illness.
5. Which detective had a daughter that was murdered by a drug dealer because she testified against him?
A. Lenny Briscoe
B. Mike Logan
C. Ray Curtis
D. Paul Cereta
6. Name the first two executive Assistant District Attorneys from "Law and Order:"
A. Anita Van Buren and Donald Cragen
B. Paul Robinette and Abby Carmichael
C. Elizabeth Olivet and Claire Kincaid
D. Benjamin Stone and Jack McCoy
7. Which character is raped by a doctor?
A. Jamie Ross
B. Elizabeth Olivet
C. Anita Van Buren
D. Claire Kinkaid
8. What other NBC Series was a crossover show with "Law and Order?"
A. "Homicide: Life on the Streets"
D. "Crossing Jordan"
9. Which actress is seen in earlier episodes playing a cleaning woman? hint: the character's 11-month-old boy was shot accidentally.
A. Carey Lowell
B. S. Epatha Merkerson
C. Jill Hennessy
D. Alana de la Garza
10. On which other "Law and Order" series does Captain Donald Cragen appear as a regular?
A. "Law and Order with Homicide"
B. "Law and Order: Trial by Jury"
C. "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit"
D. "Law and Order: Criminal Intent"
Conditions of Use