for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Bones Characters: Seeley Booth
How well do you know the steamy Special Agent Seeley Booth of "Bones"?
March 02, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Bones)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what department does Seeley Booth work?
B. FBI Homicide Investigation Unit
C. The Texas Rangers
2. What did Seeley Booth do in the military?
3. Seeley Booth used to have a habit. What was it?
4. What faith does Seeley Booth practice?
C. Roman Catholic
5. What is Seeley Booth's oldest son's name?
6. What does Seeley Booth do in his spare time?
A. volunteers at the Red Cross
B. repairs vintage cars
C. collects coins
D. builds web sites
7. Seeley Booth is know for his "rebellious" what?
A. socks and ties
B. socks and shoes
C. suites and shoes
D. hair and shoes
8. Seeley Booth doesn't fit well socially with the collection of "geeks" that make up Dr. Brennan's team. What do he and his colleagues call these people?
9. Seeley Booth can do what with paper? (hint: logical)
A. make airplanes
B. make origami
C. makes footballs
D. makes basketballs
10. What is Seeley Booth's favorite type of music?
B. classic rock
C. progressive rock
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by