for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - John Wooden: Legendary Coach
What do you know about the legendary coach John Wooden? -bill
March 25, 2007
College Basketball - Men's
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: John Wooden @ dailynews.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Coach John Wooden was born and raised in the city of Martinsville. In what state is Martinsville?
2. From what university did Coach Wooden earn his undergraduate degree?
A. Indiana University
B. Purdue University
C. Indiana State Teacher's College
D. Northwestern University
3. At what university did Coach Wooden land his first head coaching job?
A. Purdue University
B. Miami University
C. Ball State University
D. Indiana State Teacher's College
4. Coach Wooden won his first national championship at UCLA in 1964. What team did they defeat in the national title game?
A. Duke Blue Devils
B. Kentucky Wildcats
C. Purdue Boilermakers
D. Michigan Wolverines
5. To how many undefeated seasons did Coach Wooden guide the Bruins?
6. At one point during Coach Wooden's career, the Bruins won an uncanny number of consecutive NCAA championships. How many titles in a row did they win?
7. Which of the following future NBA greats was NOT coached by Coach Wooden?
A. Kiki Vandeweghe
B. Bill Walton
C. Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar)
D. Gail Goodrich
8. Coach Wooden won his last national championship at UCLA in 1975. What team did they defeat in the national title game?
A. Florida State Seminoles
B. Memphis State Tigers
C. Kentucky Wildcats
D. Villanova Wildcats
9. Upon his graduation from grammar school, Coach Wooden's father gave him a list of seven items by which to live one's life by. They were called the:
A. Seven Item Guidebook
B. Seven Point Law
C. Seven Point Creed
D. Seven Item Oath
10. What building is located at 7320 Reseda Boulevard?
A. Coach John Wooden Post Office
B. Coach John Wooden Hospital
C. Coach John Wooden Court House
D. Coach John Wooden City Hall
Conditions of Use