for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Friends: TV Sitcom: Season Six Facts
Trivia and facts about the sixth season of the TV sitcom, "Friends."
March 31, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Friends Cast)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Monica and Chandler’s excuse not to get married in Las Vegas is:
A. They lost at roulette
B. They didn’t roll a hard eight
C. They witnessed Ross and Rachel’s wedding
D. They were drunk
2. What is Phoebe’s supposedly fictitious roommate’s name?
3. When Phoebe goes to Rachel’s work, who does Phoebe really make out with in the copy room?
A. Ralph Lauren
B. Kenny the copy guy
C. Carl the maintenance man
D. Mark, Rachel’s co-worker
4. If she had to, Phoebe would rather date:
5. In “The One that Could Have Been,” Ross fantasizes about:
A. Never having a son
B. Dating Rachel in college
C. Carol never figuring out she was a lesbian
D. Being a professional keyboard player
6. What does Chandler give to Monica for Valentines Day?
A. A sock bunny
B. A mixed tape
C. A Flar-lar-lar
D. An Apollo 8 model
7. In “The One with Joey’s Fridge,” why does Joey eat all of his food?
A. He’s a Tribiani
B. He’s hungry
C. His fridge broke
D. Monica and Chandler’s fridge is empty
8. Joey gets an acting job as the lead character of a TV show. What is his character's name?
9. Wayne, the operator of the robot on Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E., promises not to get Joey fired if Joey does what?
A. Gives Wayne money
B. Dates Wayne
C. Dates Wayne’s sister
D. Teaches Wayne to talk to women
10. Joey wants to get his photo back on the wall of fame at what type of service establishment?
A. Dry cleaner
C. Central Perk (coffeehouse)
D. Movie theatre
Conditions of Use