for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Petticoat Junction - Classic 60s Sitcom!
A hodge podge of trivia from the "Petticoat Junction!" ravioli
May 20, 2007
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Petticoat Junction)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What actor play the part of Uncle Joe?
A. Edgar McCarthy
B. Edgar Buchanan
C. Edgar Lefebvre
D. Edgar Rentaria
2. Which of the following is not the name of one of the daughters?
A. Billy Jo
B. Bonny Jo
C. Betty Jo
D. Bobbi Jo
3. What is the name of the hotel on the show?
A. The Sunny Day Inn
B. The Petticoat Manor
C. Uncle Joe's Motel
D. The Shady Rest
4. What is the name of the fictional town in the show?
5. What is the name of the train in the show?
A. The Firecracker
B. The Comet
C. The Acella
D. The Cannonball
6. Besides playing Kate on the show, what famous cartoon character did Bea Benaderet give her voice to?
A. Wilma Flinstone
B. Jane Jetson
C. Betty Rubble
D. Daphne from Scooby Doo
7. What is the last name of Kate, as well as the three girls?
8. Betty Jo marries whom?
9. What is the name of the general store in the show?
A. Sam Drucker's
B. Joe Bradley's
C. Oliver Douglass'
D. Arnold Zieffel's
10. The general store found in "Petticoat Junction" is also found in what two other TV shows?
A. "Green Acres" and "The Waltons"
B. "Little House on the Prairie" and "Green Acres"
C. "The Waltons" and "Beverly Hillbillies"
D. "Beverly Hillbillies" and "Green Acres"
Pine River Consulting 2022