for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Franklin D. Roosevelt: 32nd U.S. President - His Final Months
The war is coming to a close and Roosevelt's health is failing. What do you know about his final months? -bill
June 15, 2007
World War II
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Franklin D Roosevelt
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Franklin D Roosevelt @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who was Franklin Roosevelt's biggest challenger for the 1944 Presidential Democratic nomination?
A. Henry A. Wallace
B. James Farley
C. Cordell Hull
D. Roosevelt was largely unchallenged
2. What Republican candidate did Franklin Roosevelt defeat in the 1944 presidential election?
A. Thomas Dewey
B. Wendell Willkie
C. Robert A. Taft
D. John Bricker
3. Who was President Roosevelt's Vice President beginning in his fourth term in 1945?
A. Harry S. Truman
B. Henry A. Wallace
C. John Nance Garner
D. Randolph Hearst
4. In February 1945, Roosevelt met with the Soviet Union's Joseph Stalin and Britain's Winston Churchill at what conference?
A. Tehran Conference
B. Cairo Conference
C. Yalta Conference
D. Malta Conference
5. Roosevelt was a lifetime smoker of:
D. water pipe
6. In March and early April 1945, Roosevelt accused what leader of breaking his Yalta commitments over Poland, Germany, prisoners of war and other issues.
A. Soviet Union's Joseph Stalin
B. Britain's Winston Churchill
C. China's Chiang Kai-shek
D. France's Charles de Gaulle
7. Roosevelt died on April 12, 1945 of:
A. heart failure
B. cerebral hemorrhage
D. lung disease
8. What was Roosevelt doing at the time of his death?
A. he died in his sleep
B. sitting for a portrait painting
C. soaking in his theraputic bath
D. working in his office at his summer home
9. Roosevelt was interred at:
A. Warm Springs, GA
B. Arlington National Cemetery
C. New York City
D. Hyde Park, NY
10. What is the main reason that Roosevelt is commemorated on the dime?
A. he collected them when he was a kid
B. he worked at a dime store as a youngster
C. he founded the March of Dimes
D. goverment regulations did not provide for his image on any other currency
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by