for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Battle of Gettysburg
What can you remember from history class about the historic battle of Gettysburg?
July 20, 2007
American Civil War
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Battle of Gettysburg)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. How many days did it take to fight the Battle of Gettysburg?
2. In what year did the Battle take place?
3. In what month was the Battle of Gettysburg fought?
4. What were the names of the two armies that fought at Gettysburg?
A. Union and Louisiana Tigers
B. Conferderates and Copperheads
C. Union and Picketts Army
D. Union and Confederate
5. Who was President Lincoln's counterpart in the south?
A. Jefferson Davis
B. Thomas Jefferson
C. Ulysses S Grant
D. Robert E Lee
6. What day of the Battle was considered the bloodiest?
7. Who was the Commander of the Union Army at the Battle?
A. Robert E Lee
B. General Ulysses Grant
C. Maj General George Gordon Meade
D. Abraham Lincoln
8. Who was the Commander of the Confederate Army?
A. Maj General George Gordon Meade
B. Robert E Lee
C. Jefferson Davis
D. Maj. Gen. Joseph Hooker
9. What was the nickname given to the Confederate Army?
10. What was the name of the order given by General Robert E Lee that prevented his soldiers from seizing property from private citizens?
A. Order 63
B. Gettysburg Address
C. Order 72
D. Order of the Tiger
Conditions of Use