for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Jim Nabors: Shazam!
All about Jim Nabors. -bill
The Andy Griffith Show
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Jim Nabors @ American Music Theatre)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In the 1960's sitcom, "The Andy Griffith Show" Jim played the part of:
A. the sheriff
B. the deputy
C. the barber
D. the gas station attendant
2. Jim's first job in Hollywood after moving from his home state of Alabama was:
B. set "gopher"
C. film cutter
3. "The Andy Griffith Show" spun-off what show in which Jim was the star?
A. "Petticoat Junction"
B. "Green Acres"
C. "The Beverly Hillbillies"
D. "Gomer Pyle USMC"
4. What famous comedienne/actress dubbed Jim her "good luck charm?"
A. Lucille Ball
B. Carol Burnett
C. Mary Tyler Moore
D. Ellen DeGenneres
5. Jim Nabors has an awesome singing voice. What type is it?
6. Jim moved to warmer climates as a young man to help ease the difficulties associated with what affliction?
7. Jim was first a regular on what prime time variety show?
A. The Steve Allen Show
B. The Joey Bishop Show
C. The Danny Thomas Show
D. The Show of Shows
8. In which of the 1980's movies did Jim NOT star?
A. Cannonball Run II (1984)
B. Stroker Ace (1983)
C. The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas (1982)
D. Smokey and the Bandit II (1980)
9. In 1994, Jim underwent what type of successful transplant surgery?
10. Jim is living his later years in the beautiful state of:
Pine River Consulting 2022