for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Andy Griffith Show: Gomer Pyle
Any old Gomer fan should be able to score well on this quiz! Who doesn't love "The Andy Griffith Show"?!
September 21, 2007
The Andy Griffith Show
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: wikimedia.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What actor played Gomer Pyle?
A. Jim Nabors
B. George Lindsey
C. Max Baer
D. Don Knotts
2. In "The Andy Griffith Show," what was Gomer's occupation?
A. railroad worker
C. gas station attendant
3. In "The Andy Griffith Show," who was Gomer's boss?
4. Which of the following was NOT one of Gomer's favorite catch phrases?
B. "Gol - leee!"
D. "Surprise, surprise, surprise!"
5. What was Gomer's cousin's name?
6. In "A Date for Gomer," with whose cousin does Gomer get a date?
A. Thelma Lou
D. Ellie Walker
7. In "Citizen's Arrest," of what driving infraction does Gomer accuse Barney?
A. parking in front of a fire hydrant
B. running a stop sign
D. illegal U-turn
8. In "The Great Filling Station Robbery," Gomer is confused about the location of the carburetor. Where does he think it is?
A. in the trunk
B. on the hood (an ornament)
C. on the dashboard
D. on the inside door panel
9. Who takes Gomer to the base for his first day in the Marine Corps?
C. Aunt Bee
10. Who is Gomer's drill sargeant in the Marine Corps?
A. Sargeant Driver
B. Sargeant Willis
C. Sargeant Carter
D. Sargeant Hackett
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by