for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Flying Nun was "Habit" Forming!
"The Flying Nun" was a cute little short-lived show. A little fruity and a lot of bizarro! -catherine
October 04, 2007
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: "The Flying Nun")
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What actress played the lead role in "The Flying Nun?"
A. Florence Henderson
B. Marlo Thomas
C. Sally Field
D. Shirley Jones
2. What was the flying nun's name (the character's name in the show)?
A. Sister Bertrille
B. Sister Jacqueline
C. Sister Sixto
D. Sister Carmen
3. "The Flying Nun" premiered in what year?
4. What was the name of the convent in which the nuns lived?
A. Dominican Convento
B. Convento de los Dominicos
C. El Convento
D. Convent San Tanco
5. Where was the convent in which the nuns lived?
A. Puerto Rico
C. Flamingo, Florida
D. The Bahamas
6. The headgear for the habit of the flying nun was heavily starched, partially attributing to her ability to fly. What is the name of this piece of headgear?
7. The nun in charge of the convent was:
A. Mother Brigette
B. Mother Superior
C. Mother Angelica
D. Mother Albertina
8. Alejandro Rey played a local playboy who would run into the flying nun with alarming frequency. What was the character's name?
A. Rico Teldena
B. Jose Rodriguez
C. Hector Gonzalez
D. Carlos Ramirez
9. What caused a problem for the show's producers during the second season?
A. the actress playing the flying nun became ill
B. two hurricanes hit the area in which filming took place
C. the actress playing the flying nun became pregnant
D. the set burned down
10. What is the name of the book on which "The Flying Nun" was based?
A. "The Fifteenth Pelican"
B. "The Flying Nun"
C. "The Soaring Sister"
D. "The Sky is the Limit"
Pine River Consulting 2022