for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Charles W. Swan
Who is Charles W. Swan?
October 16, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Charles W. Swan
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What year was Charles W. Swan knighted?
2. Who did Charles Swan marry in 1969?
3. What sport did Charles W. Swan play in high school?
4. What high school did Charles W. Swan attend?
A. Dunbar High
B. Douglass High
C. Edmondson High
D. Ashburton High
5. This individual has been known as one of Charles Swan's best friends:
A. Fred Letter
B. Bill Cosby
C. Cuba Gooding, Sr
D. Tom Cruise
6. What famous person played with Charles Swan in the high school band?
A. John Coltrane
B. Fred Hammonds
C. Gary Barts
D. Miles Davis
7. Charles Swan's son was born in 1973. What was his name?
8. What instrument did Charles Swan play in high school?
9. What medal did Charles Swan receive in 1994?
A. Navy Cross
B. Congressional Medal of Honor
C. Legion of Merit
D. Medal of Freedom
10. What field of study did Charles Swan study in college?
Conditions of Use