for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Trivia Quiz - Theodore Roosevelt: 26th U.S. President
Some call Theodore Roosevelt the Bull Moose President but he was never elected as a member of that party.
November 20, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Theodore Roosevelt @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. President Theodore Roosevelt was born and raised in what state?
C. New Jersey
D. New York
2. In 1880, Theodore Roosevelt graduated from what university?
3. Of what relation was Theodore Roosevelt to President Franklin D. Roosevelt?
C. fifth cousin
4. During the Spanish-American War in 1898, Roosevelt led his "Rough Riders" charging up two hills. One hill was San Juan Hill. What was the name of the other hill?
A. Santa Clara Hill
B. Havana Hill
C. Morse Hill
D. Kettle Hill
5. Theodore Roosevelt was sworn in as president in 1901 after the assassination of what President?
A. William McKinley
B. James Garfield
C. Grover Cleveland
D. Benjamin Harrison
6. What Democratic candidate did Roosevelt defeat in the 1904 Presidential election?
A. William Randolph Hearst
B. Alton Brooks Parker
C. Henry Gassaway Davis
D. Richard Olney
7. President Roosevelt most famous foreign policy initiative was the construction of the Panama Canal. Before the canal could be built, Panama had to declare its independence from what country?
8. Which state was admitted to the Union during Roosevelt's presidency?
B. New Mexico
9. Late in life, Theodore Roosevelt suffered from outbreaks of malaria and leg inflammation. These illnesses first cropped up after a visit to what country?
10. From left to right, where is the sculpted bust of Theodore Roosevelt on Mt. Rushmore?
A. far left
B. second to left
C. second to right
D. far right
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by