for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Popeye the Sailor: Cartoon Classic
Popeye the Sailor! Was this a unique and fun cartoon or what? Popeye was a bit mad and so were some of his friends!
November 23, 2007
Animated TV Series & Cartoons
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Popeye)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Popeye had a tattoo of what on his forearm?
2. Popeye's main base of operations is the fictional town of:
A. Sweet Cove
B. Sweet Haven
C. Sweet Bay
D. Sweet Inlet
3. Popeye's father's name is:
A. Pontoon Pa
B. Ferryman Father
C. Swabby Sammy
D. Poopdeck Pappy
4. Popeye is the adoptive father of Swee' Pea (and is seemingly somehow related to Olive Oyl as well). Where did Swee' Pea come from?
A. Popeye adopted him at the social services
B. Popeye found him on his father's boat
C. Popeye found him floating at sea
D. he was left on Popeye's doorstep
5. Eating what vegetable would would restore and amplify Popeye's strength?
6. What type of food does Wimpy covet?
A. hot dogs
C. french fries
7. Bluto is constantly making a move on Popeye's "sweetie", Olive Oyl. In later cartoons, Bluto was known as:
8. What was the name of Popeye's witchy nemesis?
A. Sea Witch
B. Sea Hag
C. Ocean Witch
D. Ocean Hag
9. In the cartoon, who is the mysterious animal with magical abilities? He has a bear-like head and ears but a large nose, long tail, and protruding stomach.
A. Oliver the Jeep
B. Oscar the Jeep
C. Stanley the Jeep
D. Eugene the Jeep
10. What is Olive Oyl's brother's name?
A. Castor Oyl
B. Motor Oyl
C. Diesel Oyl
D. Welling Oyl
Pine River Consulting 2022