for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Sound of Music: The Hills are Alive
How much do you remember about this classic musical?
November 23, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Sound of Music)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who wrote the original Broadway musical?
A. Rodgers and Hammerstein
B. Cole Porter
C. Lorenz Hart
D. Roger Williams
2. The Broadway production debuted in 1959. How many Tony Awards did it win?
3. What was the last name of the family in "The Sound of Music?"
C. Von Trapp
4. Which of the following was NOT the name of one of the singing children?
5. Where did the film take place?
A. Geneva, Switzerland
B. Salzburg, Austria
C. Berlin, Germany
D. Budapest, Hungary
6. In what year was the award-winning movie, "The Sound of Music" released?
7. Who starred in the movie as Maria?
A. Julie Andrews
B. Mary Martin
C. Audrey Hepburn
D. Marnie Nixon
8. Actress Anna Lee starred as Sister Margaretta in the film. She went on to a long career on what TV soap opera?
A. "All My Children"
B. "Days of Our Lives"
C. "As the World Turns"
D. "General Hospital"
9. How many Academy Awards did the movie win?
10. Which song was NOT included in the movie of "The Sound of Music?"
B. "The Lonely Goatherd"
C. "How Can Love Survive"
D. "My Favorite Things"
Conditions of Use