for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - U.S. Presidents: Basic Facts #10
This quiz is about U.S. presidential trivia: presidents' birthplaces, presidents' term dates, presidential policies, presidential elections, presidents' first ladies, presidents' military service, presidents' education and more!
December 05, 2005
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Abraham Lincoln)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Nationwide TV broadcasting began with a broadcast of what presidents speech?
A. Harry S. Truman
B. Franklin Roosevelt
C. Dwight D. Eisenhower
D. John F. Kennedy
2. Of what college was Woodrow Wilson the president?
3. Of what state was Woodrow Wilson once governor?
A. New York
B. New Jersey
4. How many children did George Washington father?
5. "On what holiday did Presidents John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and James Monroe die?"
A. 4th Of July
6. In what state was Calvin Coolidge born?
C. New Hampshire
7. President Lyndon Johnson had two pet beagles. What were their names?
A. Boy and Girl
B. Spot and Spotty
C. Him And Her
D. Time and Motion
8. "Presidents Thomas Jefferson, James Monroe, and John Tyler were all governors of what state?"
9. Ronald Reagan served as president of what organization in his high school?
B. french club
C. debate club
D. acting club
10. On August 18, 1988, George Bush said, "read my lips," followed by what?
A. No new taxes
B. No war during my time
C. I'm going to work for you!
D. Let's whip inflation now
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by