for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - What Year Did It Happen? #5
What Year Did It Happen? #5
December 30, 2007
What Year Did It Happen?
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Father Time and Baby)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Women graduate from Annapolis, West Point and the Air Force Academy for the first time.
2. Bang! Astronomers announce the universe began in an explosion 5.5 billion years ago.
3. The magical world of Disneyland, brainchild of Walt Disney opens in Anaheim, California.
4. Betty Friedan fuels the fires of the feminist movement with her new book, "The Feminine Mystique."
5. Bert Campaneris becomes the first pro baseball player to play all nine positions in one game.
6. Cassius Clay defeats Sonny Liston in the 7th round to win his first world heavyweight boxing title.
7. Pete Rose enters the record books with hit #4192 beating Ty Cobb's record which stood since 1928
8. The Gossamer Albatross is the first man-powered aircraft to be pedaled across the English channel.
9. The Robert Mapplethrope photo exhibit raises a furor in Cincinnati over government arts funding.
10. AIDS victim Ryan White is banned from an Indiana school and receives schoolwork via telephone hook-up.
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by