for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - What Year Did It Happen? #7
What Year Did It Happen? #7
December 30, 2007
What Year Did It Happen?
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Father Time and Baby)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Novelist Robert Penn Warren is named the first US poet laureate:
2. Aspirin makers begin giving warning about the link between aspirin and Reye's syndrome in kids.
3. Fans say "Aloha" to James Michener's "Hawaii."
4. Marilyn vos Savant, the lady with a 230 IQ, marries artificial heart inventor, Robert Jarvik:
5. The U.S. Postal Service introduces "zip codes plus 4" the voluntary nine-digit zip code:
6. "The Wiz," a musical update of "The Wizard of Oz," opens on Broadway with an all black cast:
7. Roger Maris hits his 61st home run to break Babe Ruth's record:
8. The NFL moves the goal post back ten yards from the goal line to the end line to reduce fields goals.
9. Eat now pay later. Alfred Bloomingale introduces the Diner's Club card.
10. Two members of the slapstick comedy trio, The Three Stooges, Larry Fine and Moe Howard, die in the same year.
Conditions of Use