for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - What Year Did It Happen? #9
In what year did these things happen?
December 30, 2007
What Year Did It Happen?
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Father Time and Baby)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Twelve years after the big blackout, the lights go out again in New York for 24 hours:
2. Janet Guthrie becomes the first woman to qualify at the Indy 500:
3. Desi Arnaz, Jr. appears on TV Guide's first cover:
4. The Oakland A's win their third consecutive World Series Championship by beating the Dodgers:
5. Pentel, the first felt-tip pen is introduced to the market:
6. Rev. Sun Myung Moon marries some 4,000 followers in a mass ceremony at Madison Square Garden:
7. Clean shaving becomes a breeze when Wilkinson Sword introduces the first stainless steel razor blade:
8. American cyclist Greg LeMond stuns the sports world by taking the Tour de France for the third time:
9. U.S. postal rates rise twice, bumping first class stamps from 15 cents to 18 cents to 20 cents:
10. The San Francisco Tripps Festival becomes a turning point in music when "acid rock" is introduced:
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by