for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - What Year Did It Happen? #10
What year did these things happen?
December 30, 2007
What Year Did It Happen?
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Father Time and Baby)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Holden Caulfield is the new anti-hero for young people as "Catcher in the Rye" is published:
2. Oklahoma becomes the first state to legalize artificial insemination:
3. Two of the Marx brothers, Gummo and Groucho die in the same year:
4. Yul Brynner becomes a star as "The King and I" opens Broadway to rave reviews and audience cheers:
5. General Foods markets the first freeze dried coffee:
6. Set in a medieval monastery, Umberto Eco's, "The Name of the Rose," is a unlikely bestseller:
7. The first U.S. weather satellite is launched to aid forecasters' predictions:
8. New York Yankees Reggie Jackson hits three home runs in the final game of the World Series:
9. Actor Bela Lugosi dies at the age of 73 and is buried in his Dracula cape:
10. The Broadway musical, "A Chorus Line," wins the Pulitzer Prize in Drama:
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by