for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - What Year Did It Happen? #11
What year did these things happen?
December 30, 2007
What Year Did It Happen?
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Scientists confirm that fluorocarbons from refrigerants and aerosol sprays damage the ozone layer:
2. Kitty Dukakis, wife of Governor Michael Dukakis, reveals that she had an addiction to diet pills:
3. Frances Lear, ex-wife of TV Producer Norman Lear, commits $112 million to starting "Lear's Magazine," a magazine targeting women over 40:
4. Neil Armstrong appears on the first U.S. Postage Stamp depicting a living American:
5. American puts on a happy face when yellow grinning smile buttons are sold by the tens of millions:
6. Four World Hockey Association franchises are merged into the NHL:
7. Marilyn Monroe breathes "I Do" for the third time, this time to playwright Arthur Miller:
8. After losing his amateur standing and 1912 Olympic medals, Jim Thorpe's "gold" is restored posthumously:
9. Playboy debuts on a G-string budget with nude photos of Marilyn Monroe:
10. General Motors produces its 50 millionth car, a gold Chevrolet sports coupe with 600 gold plated parts.
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by