for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - What Year Did It Happen? #11
What year did these things happen?
December 30, 2007
What Year Did It Happen?
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Father Time and Baby)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Scientists confirm that fluorocarbons from refrigerants and aerosol sprays damage the ozone layer:
2. Kitty Dukakis, wife of Governor Michael Dukakis, reveals that she had an addiction to diet pills:
3. Frances Lear, ex-wife of TV Producer Norman Lear, commits $112 million to starting "Lear's Magazine," a magazine targeting women over 40:
4. Neil Armstrong appears on the first U.S. Postage Stamp depicting a living American:
5. American puts on a happy face when yellow grinning smile buttons are sold by the tens of millions:
6. Four World Hockey Association franchises are merged into the NHL:
7. Marilyn Monroe breathes "I Do" for the third time, this time to playwright Arthur Miller:
8. After losing his amateur standing and 1912 Olympic medals, Jim Thorpe's "gold" is restored posthumously:
9. Playboy debuts on a G-string budget with nude photos of Marilyn Monroe:
10. General Motors produces its 50 millionth car, a gold Chevrolet sports coupe with 600 gold plated parts.
Conditions of Use