for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - U.S. Presidents: Basic Facts #14
This quiz is about U.S. presidential trivia: presidents' birthplaces, presidents' term dates, presidential policies, presidential elections, presidents' first ladies, presidents' military service, presidents' education and more!
December 05, 2005
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Abraham Lincoln)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What college did James K. Polk attend?
A. University of Kentucky
B. University of Tennessee
C. University of North Carolina
D. University of South Carolina
2. What Democratic president scored a 20 percent approval rating - the lowest ever (as of 2005)?
A. Jimmy Carter
B. George W. Bush
C. Richard Nixon
D. Lyndon Johnson
3. What Democratic presidents campaign logo was a peanut with a toothy grin?
A. Harry S. Truman
B. Lyndon Johnson
C. Jimmy Carter
D. John F. Kennedy
4. What was Dwight Eisenhower's middle name?
5. What depression-era president was the first Quaker in the White House?
A. Calvin Coolidge
B. Herbert Hoover
C. Warren G. Harding
D. Woodrow Wilson
6. What did LBJ refer to as lonely acres?
A. Arlington National Cemetary
B. his ranch
C. Camp David
D. The White House
7. What does the "W" stand for in George W. Bush?
8. What early president was the only one to serve in the House of Representatives after he had been president?
A. John Adams
B. John Quincy Adams
C. Thomas Jefferson
D. James Monroe
9. How many U.S. Presidents have been assassinated?
10. What first couple was accused of secretly accepting an estimated $2 million in gifts from wealthy foreigners?
A. Richard And Pat Nixon
B. Bill & Hillary Clinton
C. Lyndon & Lady Bird Johnson
D. Gerald & Betty Ford
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by